Included in the price:
- 4 days / 3 nights in shared twin room
- Breakfast and dinner
- 2 day hikes (not advanced or demanding)
- 2 qualitative yoga classes
- Excursion to see the magical Northern Lights (not guaranteed)
- Possibility of dog sledding at an additional cost
- Access to sauna
- Flights, train etc.
- Lunch (can be pre-booked at the lodge)
- Local transports
Single Room: There is only one single room. It can be booked with price surcharges which can be seen when you click "Book on request" before registering anything.
Check-in: Check-in from 14:00. Check-out no later than 11:00
How to get there:
SAS and Norweigan fly to Kiruna. From Kiruna Airport you can get to Abisko by airport bus, airport transfer, train, taxi or rental car. It is also possible to fly to Narvik/Evenes in Norway and from there get to Abisko by rental car or taxi.
- Airport bus/Taxi transfer: Visit Abisko: phone +46(0)980 40037, or by ticket online at www.visitabisko.com
Taxi Kiruna: phone +46 (0)980 12 020
Vy Train runs the traffic to Abisko from Kiruna. There are two stations in Abisko, make sure to get off at Abisko Östra. The train stops only a few hundred meters from the lodge and you can easily walk from the station, follow the signs.
Vy Train: phone +46 (0)771 444 111 or www.vy.se.
When you get to Abisko Östra, turn off the E10. Note that some GPSs don´t have updated maps regarding Abisko Östra and therefore sometimes shows the wrong way. We therefore recommend you to keep your eyes open and follow the signs towards Abisko Mountain Lodge.
County traffic: phone +46(0)771 100 110 or www.ltnbd.se.
NOTE! Do not book your trip before you have received information from us that the minimum number of participants for the retreat has been reached.
Yoga equipment: There are slightly thick yoga mats to rent on site (SEK 100), but feel free to bring your own yoga mat, preferably a travel yoga mat that is a little thinner and easier to carry with you.
Other things to bring:
- Snowshoes can be good to have if there is a lot of snow and loose snow. If there is more packed snow, it is usually not needed. Snow conditions can change quickly if a heavy snowfall comes in. Snowshoes can be bought in well-stocked sports shops from about 100 EUR. Can also be rented at Abisko Fjällstation, it costs SEK 350 for the first day and SEK 175/day for the following days. If you want to rent snowshoes, fill in this booking form (only in Swedish) and send it to email@example.com. Book in time!
- Stable and warm hiking boots
- Windproof warm clothes
- Smaller backpack for day trips
- Own coffee mug/coffee thermos
- Notepad and pen
- Nice normal physique is required for the hikes, it will go at a leisurely pace
Special diets: No problem getting special diets in most cases. Notify when booking.
Age limit: No children
Credit card: Accepted at the hotel