Included in the price:
- Accommodation 5 nights in double/twin room ensuite shared with the same gender
- Vegetarian full board
- 4 yoga classes per day. 2 energizing and 2 gentle/Yin yoga. For all levels and ages
- 2 yoga workshops
- Hiking tour to the big Dolmen and/or the White Village balcony
- Hiking tour to Zahara de la Sierra, a famous castle
- Five swimming pools in the venue
- All transportation for included activities
- Visit to Andalusian White Villages
- Visit to local historic sites
- Pick up from Ronda train/bus station
- Transfer from airport to Ronda train/bus station
- Optional excursion to Ronda (ca 50 EUR)
- Optional excursion with horseback riding (ca 75 EUR)
Single room: Single room might be possible depending on availibility. You can see the supplements when you click on "Book on request" in the first step before you make any registration
Single travellers: Basically we try to place single travellers in shared twin room (same gender) if desired and possible, but if there is no one to share with you will be charged single supplement..
Travel: Flight to Malaga
Flights can be booked by yourself, or send us an email and we are happy to help you. Our booking fee is 30 EUR per person.
Do not book your flight before you have received information from us that the minimum number of participants is attained.
Transfer: Transfer from Ronda train station is included. Both buses and trains to Ronda leave Malaga city regularly throughout the day and you can be picked up at the bus/train station in Ronda.
Shared shuttle from Malaga airport all the way to the retreat is 20 EUR one way. Let us know if you are interested in that alternative.
Private taxi from Malaga airport is ca 150 EUR one way.
It takes appr.1,5 hours by car to to the retreat from Malaga, and 2-3 hours by bus depending on route and timetable.
Pool: In total 5 pools of different sizes are spread out amongst the buidlings. Not heated more than by the sun. When sunny the pools usually are warm enough to swim in already in April.
Yoga equipment: Yoga mats and other yoga equipment is available but you are welcome to bring your own mat.
Other activities: We believe the activities included in the program is enough for most people. Otherwise the hiking alternatives are almost countless. The village El Gastor is appr 15 minutes away by foot.
Spa: Possible to book massage and other treatments during your stay.
Special diets: No problem, let us know when you book.
Number of participants: Minimum number 8 persons, maximum number 25 persons.
Age limit: No children.
Credit cards: The retreat does not accept credit cards. Please bring euros in cash for expenses such as massage, optional excursions, the yoga shop, local transports etc.
Electricity: 220 V, Europlug