Information in these corona times
Booking conditions during the pandemic
Bookings received from 2020-06-18
- If the authorities introduces a recommendation from travel, after you have made your booking, you may cancel free of charge from 14 days before departure (but not before, as the authorities advice may change before that) and free re-booking up to 14 days before departure.
- Otherwise, our normal travel conditions and cancellation policy apply. We recommend to sign our cancellation cover that applies to illness before departure.
Bookings received from 2020-03-13 to 2020-06-17
- Open purchase up to 30 days before departure for new bookings received until April 14 with departure in 2020. Open purchase means that you will receive all your money back upon cancellation.
Bookings received before 2020-03-13
- Normal cancellation terms and conditions apply, but if the authorities advise against travel, you are entitled to free cancellation from 14 days before departure, but not before, as the authorities advice may change before that.
- If you feel worried we can if possible help you re-booking to a later date for an adminstrative fee of 40 EUR (VIP customers 0 EUR).